|How to setup TM Unifi Maxis P1 PPPoE on DIR-820L|
- Connect Your PC (Laptop) to the Router (Port 1,2,3 either one of them) using Network cable.
- Launch your IE (Internet explorer) and key in 192.168.0.1 in the address column and press Enter.
- Enter your Username: admin and no password (if it is default) click on Log In
- You will see a D-Link configuration page, click on Setup > Internet > Manual Internet Connection Setup.
- For My Internet Connection select Unifi-PPPoE (Username / Password)
- Address Mode: Dynamic IP
Username: Username provided by your ISP
Password: Password provided by your ISP
- Under VLAN Bridge, please select the correct ISP profile, by default is TM Unifi.
- Click on Save setting to complete internet setup