tm

tm

Discontinuation of TM Email Services




In line with TM’s realignment of its suite of product offerings, we wish to inform you that TM will not be accepting any new registrations for all TM E-mail services (namely Streamyx.com, tm.net.my, hsbb.com.my, bluehyppo.com and unifi.my) effective immediately.


However, please note that your TM E-mail account will remain active until 1 December 2013. After this date, all TM E-mail related services will automatically be deactivated. We would like to advise you to clear all your emails and save all your important documents before the expiry of your TM E-mail account to avoid any inconvenience. TM will not be liable for any data loss due to the expiry of your TM E-mail account after this date.


Do keep in touch with us for the latest updates and promotions by updating your personal data accordingly. This is also to ensure that there will be no interruptions on customer’s online bill delivery. You may update your TM E-mail address to your preferred e-mail address via below channels:



1. TMpoint
a. Walk in to the nearest TMpoint outlet. Our TMpoint personnel will assist you in updating your TM E-mail address to your preferred e-mail address. 
b. Only for customers with domain Streamyx.com, tm.net.my, hsbb.com.my, bluehyppo.com  and  unifi.my


2. ‘100’
a. Dial 100. TM’s customer service representative will assist you in updating your TM E-mail address to your preferred email address.
b. Only for customers with domain streamyx.com.my, tm.net.my & bluehyppo.com.my.


3. ‘1 300 88 1221’
a. Dial 1 300 88 1221. TM’s customer service representative will assist you in updating your TM E-mail address to your preferred email address.
b. Only for customers with domain unifi.my & hsbb.com.my.

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

11 Responses to "Discontinuation of TM Email Services"

  1. This is suck! If TM want to remove the mail service then they also should do the bill reduction since it is a part of the service package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should probably do like that!!

      Delete
    2. They are trying to clear up the databases with another awesome system and server.. :)

      Delete
  2. Has TM informed MCMC about this and what are they doing about price adjustment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the price adjustment ? we signed up FOR the email service as well !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be stated in the bill if not mistaken..

      Delete
  4. It is sad to hear about the discontinuation of email services by TM. I hope they do the required before discontinuing it completely. Anyways thanks for informing the online users.

    Email Service Provider

    ReplyDelete
  5. The discontinuation of webmail services by TMNet is really very unfair to consumers especially since the notification is not widely announced - I believe this notification is only displayed on the websites and no emails are sent directly to the subscribers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yurp! This is only being notified to the staff emails.

      Delete
  6. This is really unfair, I am a paying subscriber for tm.net.my and they never inform me in my monthly bill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i recovery my streamyx email account using others account?

    ReplyDelete